American Consumer Opinion
American Consumer Opinion
Who We Are
American Consumer OpinionÆ is owned and operated by Decision Analyst, Inc., a major international marketing research firm headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the United States. American Consumer OpinionÆ is made up of consumers worldwide who have agreed to participate in our paid opinion survey panel. Join today!
Membership Is Free
* Membership in American Consumer OpinionÆ is free. You will never have to pay any money to be a member. Your participation in our surveys is the only "cost" of membership.
* As a panel member, you will participate in several surveys a year, typically. The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.
* Panel members can expect to receive a "screener" (a short questionnaire) every six weeks or so.
Make Money Taking Surveys
* All registered members participate in a monthly drawing to win $250 in cash awards, just for being a member.
* If you answer a screener (a short questionnaire), you will be entered into a drawing for cash awards.*
* If you participate in a survey (a longer questionnaire), you will always receive some type of incentive (a free product to test, cash, a check, or a gift).
* Incentives typically range in value from $4 to $50, per survey or focus group, depending upon the length of the questionnaire and the time it takes to complete it. Simply fill out surveys for money. Participants in online focus groups generally receive more than $25.
Your Voice Is Heard
* Occasionally, these consumers are asked to participate in mail surveys or telephone surveys, but generally the surveys are all conducted over the Internet.
* Most members of American Consumer OpinionÆ enjoy having the opportunity to make their opinions count, to influence the future. It's similar to voting for elected officials-but here, you are voting on products and services you want in the future.
* We do hundreds of surveys a year to help companies do a better job. Your opinions really do make a difference.
* Here are some examples of how American Consumer OpinionÆ online surveys have helped companies improve their products and/or services:
o A passenger train system decided on new routes and learned how to improve service on its trains.
o A Mexican salsa company figured out how much to adjust the "heat" level in its picante sauce to make it taste even better.
o Guiltless Gourmet improved the taste of their wonderful snack chips.
o A major airline identified the most comfortable types of seats for its airliners.
We Protect Your Privacy
* To determine whether your household qualifies to participate in a particular survey, we need to know something about your household and its members. That's the purpose of the questions in the Registration Form.
* Your opinions, information, and advice are confidential. Your answers are combined with other panel members' answers and reported as statistical summaries. Your individual answers will never be revealed to anyone without your explicit permission.
* Your name and address will never be used for sales or advertising purposes, and your name will never be sold to anyone outside of our company.
More About Your Membership
* Several times a year you will receive short surveys about your household's usage of certain products and services. Please be sure to answer these surveys, because they help us select households for follow-up surveys. Always be completely honest and frank in answering these surveys. When you complete one of these surveys, your name will be entered into a drawing for cash awards.
* Membership is limited to one person per household. If more than one person per household fills out the Registration Form, we will only accept the first person who filled out a form.
Decision Analyst, Inc.
604 Ave H East
Arlington, Texas 76011
Toll Free Phone Number:
(ask for Anne Parks)
By email at: