Capri Cedar Rapids
2945 Williams Parkway S.W.
Cedar Rapids, IA. 52404
Phone - (800) 397-0612
E-mail - email@example.com
2540 E. 59th Street
Davenport, IA. 52807
Phone - (800) 728-1336
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 873
Dubuque, IA. 52001
Phone - (800) 728-0712
E-mail - email@example.com
For 40 years Capri College has trained thousands of students to become the professionals of tomorrow. Whether your interests lie in Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, or Esthetics, the education you'll receive at Capri College will prepare you for the real world. Not only will you have the confidence and skills to be a quality employee, you'll use your craft to make people feel good about themselves!
How do we do it?
It's our philosophy that a quality education begins with instructors who are tops in their field. Our instructors then maintain their skills by attending advanced educational events to update their knowledge and techniques. As a result, the curriculums continuously evolve and you receive the instruction needed to be as innovative as the trade itself. Yes, Capri College provides a learning environment that creates a fusion of education and practical application.
Credit Hour Earning
Capri College is the first private cosmetology school or massage therapy school in Iowa to be approved to offer credit hour (semester hours) earnings. This means that all our programs are credited in both clock hours as well as in credit hours.
Three Week Trial Period
Students participate in a three week trial period, beginning the first day of class in the first term and ending on or before three weeks of scheduled training. The student pays for the Trial Period as a separate fee prior to entering classes. At the end of the three week trial, a personal interview will be held between the student and a member of the College instructional staff to evaluate the student's training progress. If either the student or the college determines that the student is not suited to the program, the student's training shall be terminated. In the event of program termination, the Trial Period Deposit fee is retained by the school. A student must return all text books and kit items issued during the trial period or will be charged accordingly.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Capri College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, ethnicity, place of origin, religious creed, or mental or physical disability.
A prospective student must:
1. Participate in a campus visit and personal interview;
2. Submit a Capri application with required application fee;
3. Submit a copy of high school diploma or General Equivalecy Diploma (GED);
4. Submit transcripts from all high schools, colleges, and other academic institutions previously attended to evidence a 2.0 Grade Point Average (using a standard 4.0 scale);
A prospective student interested in applying for one of the programs offered at Capri college must:
1. Make an appointment to tour Capri College, review the printed information, equipment, and have a personal interview with a Capri College admissions representative.
2. Submit a completed application form and all required documents, including application fee.
With schools in Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, and Davenport, Capri College provides Eastern Iowa with outstanding graduates in the fields of Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, and Esthetics. We invite you to join this prestigious group of graduates and enroll now at Capri College.
The mission of Capri College is to successfully enroll, educate and graduate individuals in an ethical, respectful manner for placement in the field of their choice.
* Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
* All instructors are licensed by the State of Iowa.
* All programs offered at Capri College are regulated by the Iowa State Department of Health, Lucas State Office Building, 321 E. 12th Street, Des Moines, IA, 50139.
Please visit the website for more information.