Friendly Computers Franchise
Friendly Computers Franchise
Since it was founded in 1992, Friendly Computers has become a leader in the rapidly-growing on-site computer service industry. Largely through positive word-of-mouth, Friendly Computers has grown from a one-man operation to a network with more than 80 franchises operating across the country.
What We Do
Friendly Computers helps clients repair, maintain and upgrade computer systems on-site, at business and at home. We can also custom-build computers to ensure clients are only paying for the features and functions they want and need. Together with our network of franchisees, we have helped thousands of clients with:
* Computer Diagnostics and Repair
* Wired and Wireless Networking
* Database Design
* Computer Upgrades
* Custom-Built Systems
* Service Contracts
* Printer and Typewriter Repair
We offer on-site help with any computer need. No problem is too big or too small.
Our certified professionals are ready to help with anything, from a simple software installation to full network support. We also sell computer software, parts, and custom-built systems.
Frequently Asked Questions – Qualifications
Q: What qualities does Friendly Computers seek in prospective Owner/Operators?
A: Prospective Owner/Operators must, at a minimum, have the following qualities:
* Sales and marketing skills or a strong technical background
* Individuals who possesses the capability to grow rapidly with Friendly Computers
* The ability to develop and execute a business plan. An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to work hard and be part of an established franchise system.
* Willingness to complete a training program and become proficient in all aspects of operating a Friendly Computers franchise system.
* The capability to effectively manage an organization that recruits, trains, and motivates technically minded people.
* An acceptable credit history
* Sufficient liquid assets (i.e., cash) to invest into the business.
Q: How much cash do I need to buy a Friendly computers franchise?
A: Friendly Computers requires that prospective Owner/Operators have a minimum of $59,250 in cash or liquid assets.
Q: Does Friendly Computers offer financing arrangements?
A: While Friendly Computers does not offer financing, the SBA’s Micro Enterprise loan program will loan up to $35,000 for qualified individuals.
Q: What is the availability of a Friendly Computers franchise in my area?
A: Currently we have territories available nationwide
Q: Is there an opportunity to own a retail store?
A: One of the business models Friendly Computers offers is a full retail store with a service center in the back of the store. Please contact Friendly Computers International Headquarters for additional information.
Q: How much money can I make?
A: Profitability depends on many factors including operating and labor costs, financing terms, your ability to operate the business effectively, and your desire and effort.
Q: Is there an opportunity to acquire more than one Friendly Computers franchise?
A: Many of our current owners own multiple franchises. We offer a discount on additional territories. We also have Area Development opportunities in many parts of the country. For the individual that has strong marketing and management skills we offer Master Franchises. Master Franchise owners share in the franchise and royalty fees of the new franchises that open in the Master Franchise territory.
Please visit the website for more information.
3440 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite #100
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
(702) 458-2780 Main
(702) 869-2780 Fax
1-888-PCFRIEND (723-7436) Toll free
© 2008 Friendly Computers. All rights reserved. Webmaster