Kaplan University - Associate's Degree in Accounting Online
Associate's Degree in Accounting Online
In today's complex economy, high-quality accounting services are crucial to success in every business. According to the federal government, the job market for accounting professionals is expected to grow faster than average through 2016, as more organizations and individuals rely on professionals with formal training in accounting.* Earning an associateâ€™s degree in accounting online at Kaplan University may prepare you for a variety of entry-level opportunities in this growing career field.
Our programâ€™s focus goes beyond analyzing and interpreting numbers; you study how to communicate vital information effectively and network with people from all walks of business. In addition to providing a solid foundation of core academic requirements, our online curriculum emphasizes:
* Analyzing, recording, and interpreting accounting information based upon industry guidelines
* Building, maintaining, and operating a computerized accounting system using accounting software
* Preparing payroll, financial statements, and tax documents according to federal and state regulations
* Acquiring the knowledge and skills required to pass national accreditation exams in accountancyâ€
* Completing a capstone course that allows you demonstrate your ability to apply the knowledge and skills gained through your online coursework in real-world accounting practices
Please visit the website to learn more.