Since our inception in 1968, Valpak has been a leader in the cooperative direct mail industry. The company, founded by Terry Loebel in Clearwater, Fl. as a way to service local businesses with local advertising, has grown to some 200 franchises across North America. Valpak remains the leader in an industry we pioneered and continues to grow. As a leading franchise company, Valpak is heavily involved with the International Franchise Association (IFA). We are continually striving to build an outstanding network of franchisees. At Valpak, we consider our franchisee network to be business partners and customers, but most importantly, a part of the Valpak family. We invite you to look through the information contained in this site and thank you for your interest in joining Valpak.
At Valpak, we take value seriously.
* We provide our advertisers the best value for their dollar.
* We take the time to get to know our clients and develop advertising that generates the best ROI for their business.
* We work to include offers from businesses that add value to the lives of our consumer audience from trying out new restaurants to improving their homes.
We strive to create a work environment where productivity is defined in terms of fulfillment and respect.
* Our franchises are not just our customers for print and mail services, but an integral part of our business.
* As a valued member of our business family, our experienced team of professionals will help you create the successful business you value.
The company's increased volume and revenue growth has outpaced our industry by 2-to-1 over the last 11 years.
* In response, we've constructed a new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in St. Petersburg, Fl.
* This $200 million investment is just one example of the investment we've made in the long-term growth of the company's direct mail product.
* We offer you an opportunity to build a profitable business by providing excellent training, development and support, consistently branded products and an efficient, high-quality production and delivery system.
* We together create a partnership based on mutual respect for each other's capabilities that enables us to effectively meet the needs of advertisers and offer maximum values to our consumers.
What is the initial investment?
* Initial Franchise & Training Fee - $15,000 (one time fee) existing markets, $17,500 dormant markets
* Territory Acquisition Fee is based on size of market - starting at $25,000 (these give you the exclusive rights to a entire MSA for as long as you own the franchise - one time fee also)
* Opening Inventory - none
* Opening Equipment Package - low cost (computer, phone, internet, fax and printer)
* Great Start Up program to help you get started fast
* Location - may be home-based or operate from office at your discretion and based on size of market
What are the financial qualifications?
* Net worth requirement* - minimum of $150,000
* Liquidity requirement* - minimum of $75,000 (includes a minimal amount of working capital)
* *Net worth and liquidity requirement minimums are based on our minimum market size of 50,000 prime households.
Offered by prospectus only
Kevin Drudge, CFE
New Franchise Development Manager
800-237-6266 ext. 3121 Toll-Free
Franchise Development Administrator
800-237-6266 ext. 3695 Toll-Free