eBooks.com sells books in multiple electronic formats in all categories. eBooks.com launched in 2000 with just 50 titles, and now offers a catalog of over 100,000, and is the leading retailer of downloadable books on the web. Users can download books to computers, PDAs and mobile phones. They can also read books online, from any computer, anywhere, without downloading or installing anything.
eBooks.com was the first online bookstore to enable its customers to:
* look inside a book before buying,
* read their books online and download the whole book, and
* search the entire contents of every book in our catalog.
eBooks.com's diverse customer base is made up of:
* A new generation of readers who prefer digital to paper books
* People living in isolated locations but who want instant access to English language books
* Professionals and business people who want to keep texts on their PCs.
* Owners of PDAs and smart-phones who want to read on the move
* Students and researchers who want to be able to search hundreds of pages of a book in seconds
* People who can't wait a few days for physical delivery
eBooks.com's technical infrastructure is cutting edge, robust and scalable, with servers in the US and Europe.
121 Mount Vernon Street
Boston MA 02108
62 Bayview Terrace